
Anaïs lo ha hecho ! La he manipulado completamente.
Cliquea la imagen para verla mas grande.
Estoy aqui el chico con la camiseta Levi's roja.
Intento hacer una traducción del texto de mi dibujito (la lección se intitula : "intentar deshacer una enorme tontería que justo hemos dicho : parte 2 : no añadir nada":
Ella : De todas formas, esta incrito en nuestro codigo genital.
Yo : ¿¿QUÉ?? ¡Has dicho "genital" pero es "genetico"! ¡Que vergüenza! ¿Tienes un codigo genital, tu? Muestrame, ¡venga!
Ella : ...
Yo : ¡Venga! Jajaj
Para ver el blog entero, vete aqui.
3 comments:
how can you say that her drawings are bad? I love how she catches emotions and depicts them especially in their mouths and eyebrows. And you didn't need to say which one is you. I recognised you, just by the picture (my french is too bad to understand the text, sadly:-S
I like her comic, although I would really like to know what the text says.and please tell her, that the drawing is not bad at all:-)
I don't :) She said that all by herself they were bad.
But you're right, they are not bad ; but very naive.
I really love them actually :)
I'll try to translate the text of this one (and excuse my english :p) :
Number 17 :to make up for a silly thing you just said
1. Change the theme of the conversation right away
Anais : Oh ! I've seen Théo with an other girl. Since when you're not together ?
The girl : Whaaat ? But we ARE together.
Anais : Fruits are so expensive these days...
The girl : Fruits ? What ? Yes it's true.
2. Not add a thing
Anais : It's written in our genital code anyway...
Camille : What ??? You've said "genital" and not "genetic" ! What a shame ! You have a genital code, you ? Show me please !
Anais : ...
Camille : Come ooon
3. Make believe the other one is guilty
Anais : Come oooon. Can't you stop squinting please ? It's funny at the beginning but afterwards...
The girl : But I'm not responsable !
Anais : Yeah yeah all right, but you don't have to do it that bad neither...
4. Make the other one believe he has listened wrong
Anais : No way. I've never said "the grooves a lot".
Him : Hahahah. "I love this song. It's sooo groovy ahahah". Anais from 1981, hello :D
5. Make the other one believe you're stupid
Anais : Mrs Fischer, I don't understand why you've divorced. You're husband was great, honestly... But, I don't know... Maybe some men are horrible in the intimacy...
The old woman : My husband died, young girl.
Anais : Ah ? Ok but it's pretty much the same...
6. Be lucid
Anais : The less you talk, the better !! This way, your silence will be received as mystery. Boys like mystery sometimes...
ich liebe dich, Nadine :)
Post a Comment